When to Apply:
- Apply in spring, summer, or fall, when the weeds are young and actively growing.
- Spread in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours to help ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area.
- Mow the lawn 1 to 2 days before spreading the product.
- For best results, spread in the early morning when there is dew on the lawn. If the grass is not moist, lightly water to allow the granules to adhere to the surface of the weeds.
- Use a rotary or drop lawn spreader to uniformly apply. To select the proper setting see the Spreader Settings section in the accordion below.
- Lawn Weed Control should only be spread where weeds are visibly present since it is a post-emergent and not a pre-emergent weed control.
- To protect the environment, do not allow pesticides to enter or runoff into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters, or surface waters.
- To avoid staining and prevent runoff, sweep any excess weed control granules off of hard surfaces and onto the lawn.
- Do not seed the lawn for 30 days after application.
There are no reviews yet.