When to Apply:
- Refer to the product label for specific instructions for each type of disease.
- For best results, apply the fungus control before the disease occurs.
- Apply to dry or damp lawns.
- Use a lawn spreader to uniformly apply. To select the proper setting see the Spreader Settings section in the accordion below. Do not apply by hand or with a hand-held spreader.
- See the product label for information on disease resistance management.
- Apply around the perimeter of the lawn to establish a turning area. Then run the spreader back and forth within the area outlined by your first perimeter application. Always allow an overlap to avoid gaps in coverage.
- To protect the environment, do not allow the product to enter or runoff into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. See the product label for further information.
- Sweep any excess granules off of hard surfaces onto the lawn.
- Irrigate the lawn lightly with ½ inch of water or rainfall immediately after application to activate the product.
- Dead patches in the lawn will need to be raked out and reseeded.
- If fungus returns in the lawn year-after-year, use Jonathan Green Love Your Soil® with Lawn Fungus Control once or twice a year to improve the health of the soil and help prevent disease. Make the first application before the air temperature reaches 75 °F.